About Me

My photo
I am committed to a life provoking the invasion of The Coming Kingdom through: human service, ecstatic prayer, halakhic observation, community building, nurturing hope, and drawing down abiding faith...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's Been a LONG Time

Hello All!

I apologize for the long hiatus from writing for this blog. I have been deeply involved in other things and needed to take a break. I'm ready to be back but want to start by bringing some things to your attention.

Most of why I haven't been blogging has been to my regular weekly contributing to the Riverton Mussar website (see right) and to the Set Table publication (also, see right), which I am also editor of. I will be continuing to work there so, please feel free to check those out. It is exciting to have the honor to add my voice to the many wonderful voices already present there.

I am very happy to announce my mentor, Rabbi Carl Kinbar, has begun a blog: The New Messianic Jewish Learning (also, see right). This is one of the most exciting new blogs beginning and I encourage everyone to check it out.

I look forward to adding some new material of my own over the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment